Parents North East
What is Parents North East?
Parents North East is a family focused activity group for parents (whether you are married/single/separated/in-a-relationship we don't mind), grandparents and carers with regular events in the North East of England (Newcastle, Durham, Sunderland area).
What do Parents North East do?
Parents North East hold regular meetings for parents and kids around the North East, most meetings are on weekends or school holidays.
Here is an example of what we do ...
- Lunch at Child Friendly locations
- Monthly coffee (Tuesdays)
- Regular meetings at venues where kids can play together
- Breaks away
- Festive trips to see Santa with the kids will be running again in 2013
- Trips to the park (school holidays & weekends) weather permitting
- Kids films (Metrocentre or the Gate)
- Day trips - kids farms, Lightwater Valley, Castles, Museums
- Soft Play
When did Parents North East start?
The group was started on 9 August 2012 by Stan and Aly - we now have over 100 members and the group is still growing. We really appreciate the support of all the members who have signed up already.
Members of Parents North East are encouraged to post new events on the calendar for other Parents and their Children to join in.
Non-members are welcome at attend adult drinks nights, meals, breaks away etc as the guest of a Parents North East member so please tell others about our events and bring along anyone who is interested in joining in the fun.
Only members can attend our kids / family events.
You need to be a parent / grandparent to join Parents North East (no single men or ladies without kids).